Acts 14 1—10
1) The Apostles did not give up.
2) The Apostles did not stop reaching out to the Jews.
3) The Apostles depended upon God for their ministry.
1) They Appealed to the benefits for the individual.
2) They sought to unify groups around common truth.
3) They promoted individual liberty.
4) They depended upon the power of God.
1) They appealed to the worst in human nature.
2) They tried to divide groups around doubts and fears.
3) They promoted legalism and institutional control.
4) They depended upon the power of the flesh.
In living your Christian-life...
1) Don't give up.
2) Be careful to whom you listen/follow.
3) Learn to depend upon the power of God.